BACK TO BACK LATEST NEWS LATEST NUTRITION - LIFE IS GIFT OF ALLAH

Breaking News

LATEST NUTRITION

Salmon Texas Caviar is a delicious black bean, tomato, corn and bell pepper salad with salmon and a tangy lime vinaigrette. Serve as a salad or as an appetizer with tortilla chips!
Salmon Texas Caviar is a delicious black bean, tomato, corn and bell pepper salad with salmon and a tangy lime vinaigrette. Serve as a salad or as an appetizer with tortilla chips! www.nutritionistreviews.com
A couple of years ago, I shared my Texas Caviar recipe with you here on the blog. Since then, it has become the recipe that I am most known for in all of my family. When we are invited to a potluck event, this is usually the item that I am asked to bring. Texas Caviar is another name for black bean salad. I usually keep the recipe about the same but sometimes switch it up based on what I have on hand. I decided to whip up this easy Salmon Texas Caviar recipe to share with you to make for the Big Game!
Read more »

from The Nutritionist Reviews http://ift.tt/2BCIpVK

No comments

Thanks for comment via will connect you within 24 hours.